A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suelane Ouro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suelane Ouro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ouro
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Ouro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suelane Ouro, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouro graduated from Escola De Medicina E Saude Publica, Salvador.
Dr. Ouro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suelane Sousa Ouro DO and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suelane S. Ouro practice?
- Dr. Suelane Ouro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suelane Ouro practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Pain Management Doctors.