A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suelane Do Ouro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suelane Do Ouro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suelane Do Ouro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Do Ouro graduated from Escola De Medicina E Saude Publica, Salvador.
Dr. Do Ouro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suelane Sousa Do Ouro MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suelane S. Do Ouro practice?
- Dr. Suelane Do Ouro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suelane Do Ouro practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Pain Management Doctors.