Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suelane Ouro-Rodrigues
Dr. Suelane Ouro-Rodrigues, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Ouro-Rodrigues is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division, Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division and Beth Israel Medical Center. Dr. Ouro-Rodrigues has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Suelane Ouro-Rodrigues has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Suelane Ouro-Rodrigues is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Sanjay Bakshi
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
New York, NY 0 mi26
Dr. Howard Adelglass
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY 0.08 mi33
Dr. Kunjan Patel
New York, NY 0.11 mi14