A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suelane Ouro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suelane Ouro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ouro
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ouro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suelane Ouro, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouro graduated from Escola De Medicina E Saude Publica, Salvador.
Dr. Ouro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suelane Sousa Ouro DO and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suelane S. Ouro practice?
- Dr. Suelane Ouro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suelane Ouro practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Pain Management Doctors.