A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suelane Do Ouro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suelane Do Ouro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suelane Do Ouro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Do Ouro graduated from Escola De Medicina E Saude Publica, Salvador.
Dr. Do Ouro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Do Ouro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan