A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suellywn Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suellywn Stewart is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suellywn Stewart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from SABA University, Gardner. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suellywn Stewart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suellywn Stewart practice?
- Dr. Suellywn Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suellywn Stewart practices Family Medicine near Johnstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Johnstown Family Physicians.