Dr. Sugandhi Sridharan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sugandhi Sridharan?

Posted on November 9th, 2017

The doctor seemed annoyed that I had said no to having her "shadow" come into the room. She had little interest in hearing my symptoms and seemed to have a pre-determined diagnosis. When I mentioned a particular symptom, in a list of symptoms I was naming to I've give her an overall picture, she stopped me and said that a particular symptom was the responsibility of another type of physician, missing the point, and then dismissing everything else based on that. She rolled her eyes a lot, shook her head while I was speaking, generally looking at her computer and sighed frequently. Got annoyed when I referred to a mineral as a vitamin, looked away, rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. Generally combative and dismissive. I wish I had read the reviews before seeing her.

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

Terrible communication skills and service. I would never use this doctor again or refer anyone to her.

Posted on July 19th, 2017