A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suganthini Krishnan-Natesan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suganthini Krishnan-Natesan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan-Natesan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Krishnan-Natesan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suganthini Krishnan-Natesan MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suganthini Krishnan-Natesan practice?
- Dr. Suganthini Krishnan-Natesan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suganthini Krishnan-Natesan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Infectious Disease Doctors.