A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suganya Kathiravan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suganya Kathiravan, Pediatrician is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suganya Kathiravan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kathiravan graduated from Madras Medical Hospital.
Dr. Kathiravan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suganya Kathiravan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Suganya Kathiravan practice?
- Dr. Suganya Kathiravan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suganya Kathiravan practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.