A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sugene Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sugene Kim, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sugene Kim, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sugene Kim MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sugene Kim practice?
- Dr. Sugene Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sugene Kim practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near The Woodlands, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX and Houston, TX.