A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suguna Kona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suguna Kona, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suguna Kona, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kona graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Kona has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suguna R Kona DO and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suguna R. Kona practice?
- Dr. Suguna Kona has 1 office location.
Dr. Suguna Kona practices Internal Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists.