Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suguna Kona
Dr. Suguna Kona, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bradenton, FL, with another office in Bradenton, FL. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kona is affiliated with Manatee Memorial Hospital, Blake Medical Center and Sarasota Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Suguna Kona has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Suguna Kona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. James Harper Jr
Bradenton, FL 0 mi16
Dr. Steven Mamus
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Bradenton, FL 0 mi37
Dr. Rick Szumlas
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Bradenton, FL 0 mi25