Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suguna Pappu
Dr. Suguna Pappu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Joplin, MO, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Albuquerque, NM. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Pappu is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, Kaseman Presby Hosp and University of New Mexico Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Suguna Pappu has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Suguna Pappu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joplin, MO.
Dr. Bharat Guthikonda
Joplin, MO 0.01 mi16
Dr. Donald Oxenhandler
Joplin, MO 0.01 mi45
Dr. Jeffrey Wool
Adult Care, Family Medicine, General Surgery
Joplin, MO 1.62 mi30