A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suha Qasim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suha Qasim is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qasim graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Qasim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suha Qasim MD is a female Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suha Qasim practice?
- Dr. Suha Qasim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suha Qasim practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Troy, MI.
See Novi Hospitalists and Novi Internists.