A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suhad Yaldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suhad Yaldo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suhad Yaldo, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaldo graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Yaldo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suhad Yaldo MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Suhad Yaldo practice?
- Dr. Suhad Yaldo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Suhad Yaldo practices Pediatrics near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Troy Pediatricians.