A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suhail Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suhail Alam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Alam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suhail A. Alam practice?
Dr. Suhail Alam practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.