A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suhail Allaqaband:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suhail Allaqaband is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allaqaband
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allaqaband Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suhail Allaqaband, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Allaqaband graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Allaqaband has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suhail Qadir Allaqaband MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suhail Q. Allaqaband practice?
- Dr. Suhail Allaqaband has 1 office location.
Dr. Suhail Allaqaband practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Cardiologists.