Dr. Suhail Chaudhry Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Suhail Chaudhry?

Posted on December 19th, 2014

This doctor is sadistic and would not prescribe any medication to relieve pain, even though he suspected that the diagnosis was a torn meniscus. I was told by the office staff that he only prescribes pain medication following surgery. His office was supposed to schedule an MRI and when I called the nest afternoon, nothing had been done.

Awesome doctor

Posted on December 5th, 2014

I've been with Dr. Chaudhry for several years. Even stayed with him when he moved from my local area and went to Madiera. I trust this man with my health and well being. I give him 5 stars on everything! He is truly a caring person and I would recommend him to everyone who wants a doctor they can trust.

Posted on July 15th, 2014

I love love dr Chaudhry. He is caring, pleasant and very professional. I have seen him for the past 9 years. He always take the time to talk to you and ask about your family. He is a very caring person. I trust dr. Chaudhry my life! I will follow him anywhere. Can't describe my gratitude for have him as my family doctor.

I would NEVER recommend him to anyone!

Posted on September 20th, 2012

I went to this Dr. for over three years and NEVER once was he nice to say the least. I felt like I was nothing more than a burden to him and whenI went in whether it have been for a rash, fainting spells, or basic illness he spent more time writing a perception out than he did checking me out. He basically walk in says what's wrong you tell him your symptoms dizziness and fainting, he checks your nose and reflexes spends twice as much writing out a perception and walks out. Gee thanks doc for telling me what wrong, I see my reflexes work so that must rule out why I'm passing out randomly. Please, find a real Doctor who cares.

Posted on July 20th, 2012

i highly recommend this doctor.rauf ch.

Lazy, Arrogant, just plain rude.

Posted on June 24th, 2012

The office staff was excellant with their prompt and helpful responses. After meeting the nurse, again, very polite and helpful, I was looking forward to meeting this physician. While I do have a few health problems, I am fairly knowledgeable about what a physical assessment should entail (Being an RN for over 20 years, you pick up on things fairly easily)Listening to a chest for 15 seconds does not constitute a complete assessment. (Espicially when you know of risk signs to look for in particular diagnosis') I had several questions in regards to pharmacology management (New vs older drug)to which I was told "Of course newer is better" in a very arrogant way. What was also amazing is that upon looking at the ICD billing slip (that you hand upon check out) there were two diagnosis' I do not have but I am sure will help to increase the billable amount allowed. In short, very disappointed, but I have learned a lot. In fact I had called the office to get an appointment with his female colleage, but knowing that I would have to deal with him for any oncall or hospitalizations issues, it no longer matters how great she is. He just cost her a new patient. By the way, my total appointment time with him (3 minutes) was less than my wait time of 5 minutes.

Posted on May 17th, 2012

He is a caring and through Doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2009

First time I visited him I was looking for a new doctor. I went to him and he tells me I will not be making him any money because I don't have any real illnesses. Then when I go back when I have a sore throat and cough he hands me an antibiotic without even trying to do any tests. Doesn't seem like he cares. I felt like he did not want to help me at all. I felt like I was trying to be dismissed. Also the staff in front are not friendly at all!!!

The best Doctor.

Posted on April 2nd, 2009

Dr. Chaudhry is very srious with his work and gives his best effort. He always keeps a smile on his face.

Posted on October 10th, 2017