Dr. Suhail Dohad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suhail Dohad?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2016

He is the best . He is open, listens, cares, and shows up by your bedside without my even knowing he knew I was in the hospital for something else. I went through 3 cardiologist before Dr. Dohad. I had irregular heart beats and everyone said my heart was fine. I asked for an event monitor from the others and they said it would be negative and did not prescribe it. I was extremely upset as my heart was flopping all over the place. I found Dr. Dohad, told him my story and after examining me he prescribed an event monitor without any problem. On the second night, and every day thereafter the monitor showed I had A-Fib. This was 2004. I can only tell you I trust him with my life. He has been my Doctor for 12 years now.

January 2nd, 2014

Angioplasty SAVED MY LIFE

January 4th, 2012

I had a stent placed through my wrist the pain was excruciating. dr. dohad said he did not know what went wrong the stent did not enter an artery fully and later on traveled blocking main arteries requiring open heart surgery.

April 16th, 2011

Unneeded proceedures, no follow up

Dohad did 2 heart catherizations on me that I didn't need @ $50k each. No follow up. 16 months after my prceedure I called for an appointment but they would not schedule one because, do to the economy, I couldn't afford to pay my insurance deductable for the 2 unneeded proceedures. This is the problem with our health care system. Doctors are more Bernie Madoff than Marcus Welby. And I have insurance! Plus... he wouldn't know me if he saw me on the street.

December 3rd, 2009

A Young Cardiologist with Knowledge of a 20 year practioner

Dr Dohad a young man in his eraly 40s is as seasoned as a veteran of 20 years in the business. His approach is very aggressive and ensures that his aptients understand the basics of their cardiac ailment. He has given me confidence to fight my cardiac problem with his caring treatment and given me more to look forward in life

March 6th, 2017