A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suhail Istanbouly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suhail Istanbouly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suhail Istanbouly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Istanbouly graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Istanbouly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Herrin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suhail Z Istanbouly MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suhail Z. Istanbouly practice?
- Dr. Suhail Istanbouly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suhail Istanbouly practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Herrin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Carbondale, IL.
See Herrin Internists, Herrin Critical Care Practitioners, and Herrin Pulmonologists.