A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suhail Kanchwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suhail Kanchwala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suhail Kanchwala, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanchwala graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kanchwala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suhail Khuzema Kanchwala MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suhail K. Kanchwala practice?
- Dr. Suhail Kanchwala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suhail Kanchwala practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.