A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suhail Khadra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suhail Khadra, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khadra
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suhail Khadra, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khadra graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khadra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- Rush University Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suhail Helmi Khadra MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Suhail H. Khadra practice?
- Dr. Suhail Khadra has 1 office location.
Dr. Suhail Khadra practices Interventional Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.