Dr. Suhail Khoury Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Suhail Khoury?

Posted on December 5th, 2016

Dr. Khoury is very attentive and thorough in evaluating health. I am very pleased with him and his practice,

Posted on August 30th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Khoury for 30 years. He has always been thorough, compassionate and taken care of me.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Khoury! After searching for a Primary care Doctor, and being very frustrated by the mediocre level of care I received, I asked my surgeon to recommend someone. He immediately named Dr. Khoury as the best of the best.... I have seen him several times over the past few months, for several problems, and he has been everything a person could want in a Doctor. He is kind, thoughtful, listens intently, very interested in solutions and getting to the heart of the problem, (not just spending 5 minutes with you and writing a prescription). He's a wonderful Doctor.

Mr.

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Dr. Khoury is the most thorough primary care physician I have had. He has help me understand my health issues and how I can best deal with them.

Excellent Physician and Excellent Man

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Dr. Khoury has been my doctor for over ten years. He is as fine a physician and as fine a person as I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He is caring and compassionate. He takes the necessary time with each patient to provide the highest quality medical care, and create an atmosphere of trust and respect between the patient and the physician.

A Valued Sarasota Institution in One Man

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Dr. Khoury has always treated me with courtesy and understanding. He is thorough in his diagnosis and takes the time to explain causes of ailments and what he considers to be the best and proper manner of treatment. He has never failed me. I have been his patient for 20+ years and trust him implicitly. For people looking for an excellent physician, Dr. Khoury should be at the top of their list.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Dr. Khoury set himself high in my opinion as a doctor and caretaker, very kind and very professional. He is a real proof that solid good family doctors still exists, with a lot of experience and a lot of time allocated to my visit.

Posted on May 27th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Khoury's for many years, and was saddened when he sold his practice. I recently heard from another patient that he had opened his new office and I have returned for his excellent care. His integrity is beyond reproach, and his many years of training and experience attests to his valued reputation. I never was rushed during all my appointments and his concern for my feelings was always a priority. If anyone is looking for an up-to-date, old fashioned doctor who truly cares for and about people, one could find no one better!

He's Awesome

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Dr Khoury is very personable and very knowledgeable and accommodating. I looked at prior reviews before selecting Dr Khoury as my primary physician, and all the great reviews are true!

Posted on January 28th, 2013

Dr. Khoury is an excellent physician, and a wonderful, compassionate person. His office staff is similarly excellent, and Paula, the physician's assistant is also excellent.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016