Dr. Suhail Masudi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016
Parathyroid glands
One advice Dr. Masudi. You need to listen to your patients. Went to Dr. Masudi I was telling him how sick I was. For my age my blood calcium was high. As an Endocrinologist he should know calcium level is ages related. I wasn't sleeping, I was loosing my memory, I was lethargic. I had no energy, every part of my joint was painful. I couldn't come out of bed. I was in the bathroom 24/7. My heart was skipping beats. I felt I was going to have a heart attach. The malaise was all over my soul. I was sad because I was dying. I wanted to call it quit. I didn't have the energy to wants to live. But I wasn't a quitter. I have 4 beautiful children. I have 2 little ones at home that I have to take care. I went to him tell him all that. I told him it could be my parathyroid glands. He told me it has nothing to do with the way I was feeling. I told him I did research. Every symptoms I have said I have severe parathyroiditist. I told him I am going for a second opinion because I feel like I am dying. So I went to Tempa fl. To Norman Parathyroid Center. They did a scambi scan. They found 2 tumors in my parathyroid glands. They went in they take out 2 tumors from my parathyroid glands. After the surgery I felt a surge of energy. The next day the pain in all my joints was gone. It's been 2 1/2 months. I was actually sleeping, my memory are coming back slowly. I am not slurring my words anymore. My husband and children are so happy to see that I became involved in everyday decisions again in our house. The fact that I was in the medical field saved my life. Dr Masudi told me my malaise has nothing to do with my high calcium. I proved him wrong. My surgeon send the reports to him. I no longer wants him to be my Dr.

August 31st, 2016
Excellent, very thorough doctor. Very personable and caring.

September 30th, 2015
Dr Masudi is a total self absorbed individual that rather squeeze in as many patients as he can see spends little time explaining anything or suggesting anything to help you health wise. He NEVER ever comes to the hospital when called and informed that his patients are there . A real sub- class Doctor

July 10th, 2015
Excellent care, been a patient for four years.

July 5th, 2014
Wonderful physician. Knowledgeable, spends time with patients, answers questions thoroughly, pleasant, kind, great "bedside manner". Been a patient of his for several years and do not have one complaint or concern.

May 31st, 2013
Dr was recommended because of many years as doctor but felt knowledge missing? or didn’t care, dismissive manner or he is the doctor and he is right approach and not up on trends and close minded. Spent a lot of time on a tablet made me feel like his presence in the room was a formality.

February 17th, 2012
ExcEellent and caring
Although I had to wait an extremely long time the first visit, I found out what time of day Dr. Masudi is less busy and began making appointments for that time and haven't had to wait very long since. His staff is friendly and helpful on the phone and in the office. Dr. Masudi is polite and well informed on the latest technology and treatments. He treats me as if I'm intelligent and tells me what to expect and why he's ordering tests and gives me a choice on how to proceed if one is available. I found him amiable and humble. Not arrogant as another reviewer stated.

January 11th, 2012
DO NOT RECOMMED!!!! VERY UN PROFESSIONAL OFFICE STAFF!!!!

November 16th, 2011
Uncaring and mean
He is demeaning and condescending and I would never trust him to have my best interests at heart. Patients go to doctors because they are sick and need help - not for arrogance and ego. Perhaps he would do better in a research position, but definitely not fit for patient contact.

November 3rd, 2016