Endocrinologist

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Jul 5th, 2014

Wonderful physician. Knowledgeable, spends time with patients, answers questions thoroughly, pleasant, kind, great "bedside manner". Been a patient of his for several years and do not have one complaint or concern.

May 31st, 2013

Dr was recommended because of many years as doctor but felt knowledge missing? or didn’t care, dismissive manner or he is the doctor and he is right approach and not up on trends and close minded. Spent a lot of time on a tablet made me feel like his presence in the room was a formality.

ExcEellent and caring show details ExcEellent and caring
Feb 17th, 2012

Although I had to wait an extremely long time the first visit, I found out what time of day Dr. Masudi is less busy and began making appointments for that time and haven't had to wait very long since. His staff is friendly and helpful on the phone and in the office. Dr. Masudi is polite and well informed on the latest technology and treatments. He treats me as if I'm intelligent and tells me what to expect and why he's ordering tests and gives me a choice on how to proceed if one is available. I found him amiable and humble. Not arrogant as another reviewer stated.

Jan 11th, 2012

DO NOT RECOMMED!!!! VERY UN PROFESSIONAL OFFICE STAFF!!!!

Uncaring and mean show details Uncaring and mean
Nov 16th, 2011

He is demeaning and condescending and I would never trust him to have my best interests at heart. Patients go to doctors because they are sick and need help - not for arrogance and ego. Perhaps he would do better in a research position, but definitely not fit for patient contact.

Dec 31st, 2004 on yahoo.com

Exceptional Doc: Excellent manners,exceptional medical care. A real find!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com