Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suhail Nasim
Dr. Suhail Nasim, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with other offices in Chesapeake, VA and Norfolk, VA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Medical Genetics. Dr. Nasim is affiliated with Sentara Bayside Hospital, Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center and Sentara Obici Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Suhail Nasim has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...