Dr. Suhail Shaikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suhail Shaikh?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Suhail Shaikh?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 20th, 2012

Do not see this dr

I have been seeing dr shaikh for LESS than 1 year he does not listen gave me medication that sent me into seizures, didnt call me when I called to let him know I had a seizure in another dr office. So I stopped taking medicine then I go to see dr shaikh again and he said he was going to put me back on the medication that caused me to go into seizures, I told him no that he needed to give me different meds that I researched for my condition. I gave him list of proven medication he then compared me to a junkie he had overdose and put inncorrect information in my medical records the behaviour is retalitory for telling him he wasnt meeting my medical needs.

May 16th, 2015