A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suhail Sharif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suhail Sharif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suhail Sharif, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharif graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharif has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suhail Sharif MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suhail Sharif practice?
- Dr. Suhail Sharif has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suhail Sharif practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.