A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suhail Zavaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suhail Zavaro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zavaro
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Zavaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suhail Zavaro, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zavaro graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Zavaro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suhail Zavaro MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Suhail Zavaro practice?
- Dr. Suhail Zavaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Suhail Zavaro practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near El Cajon, CA.
See El Cajon Cardiologists.