A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suhas Mantri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suhas Mantri, Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantri graduated from Grant Medical College-Bombay (Mumbai), India. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mantri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- North Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suhas Dattatray Mantri MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suhas D. Mantri practice?
- Dr. Suhas Mantri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suhas Mantri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Denton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.