3.0

Jul 6th, 2016

Dr.Mantri recommended unnecessary surgery and has caused horrible pain and several follow up surgeries. He did not listen to me when I said I was having pain, dismissed me like I was stupid. I have had two specialists perform surgery to repair issues due to the surgery he performed.iwas told by both of them I never needed a the surgery he performed and instructed me to have. I have chronic nerve pain and damage that will never go away. He has ruined my life.

Apr 4th, 2016

Dr. Mantri said he wouldn't treat a patient who sees a therapist for ANXIETY and he said my complications from the Essure devices were in my head even though I showed him an xray that shows my right coil migrated and who knows if it's perforated any other organs. Failure to treat and diagnose!

May 17th, 2012

inteligent,great bedside manor,would recomend to anyone!Did a great job on my hysterectomy! exceeded my expectations!

Great gynecologist show details Great gynecologist
Dec 5th, 2011

Dr. Mantri is an extremely knowledgeable gynecologist. He conducted a laproscopical hysterectomy and corrected all the complications resulted from my previous partial hysterectomy performed by another gynecologist. He genuinely cares about his patients and takes care of their long term health. I have recommended him to many of my friends.

Sorry I ever went to Dr. Mantri show details Sorry I ever went to Dr. Mantri
Dec 27th, 2010

I do not recommend Dr. Mantri. He is rude and does not listen. After my surgery, he refused to recognize my complications. He even suggested the problems were in my head.I had pelvic reconstruction surger with a specialist in Dallas to correct Mantri's surgery.