A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suhas Parulekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suhas Parulekar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suhas Parulekar, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parulekar graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Parulekar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suhas Gajanan Parulekar MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Suhas G. Parulekar practice?
- Dr. Suhas Parulekar has 1 office location.
Dr. Suhas Parulekar practices Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.