A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suhasini Atluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suhasini Atluri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suhasini Atluri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atluri graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Atluri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Ethicus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suhasini Atluri MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suhasini Atluri practice?
- Dr. Suhasini Atluri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suhasini Atluri practices Internal Medicine near Addison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Addison Internists.