A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suhasini Macha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suhasini Macha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suhasini Macha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Macha graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Macha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suhasini Macha MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Suhasini Macha practice?
- Dr. Suhasini Macha has 1 office location.
Dr. Suhasini Macha practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.