A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suhel Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suhel Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suhel Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suhel Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suhel Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Suhel Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suhel Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists.