A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suhny Abbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suhny Abbara is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abbara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suhny Abbara, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbara graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abbara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suhny Abbara MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Suhny Abbara practice?
- Dr. Suhny Abbara has 1 office location.
Dr. Suhny Abbara practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.