A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suiza Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suiza Chua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suiza Chua, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chua has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suiza C. Chua practice?
Dr. Suiza Chua practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA.
See Duluth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.