Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suja Georgie
Dr. Suja Georgie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Mateo, CA, with another office in Cupertino, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Georgie is affiliated with San Mateo Medical Center, Mills-Peninsula Medical Center and California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Suja Georgie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Suja Georgie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Mateo, CA.
Dr. Reebu Kohli
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Mateo, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Diana Jao
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
San Mateo, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Susan Joseph
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
San Mateo, CA 0 mi25