A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suja Jeyasingh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suja Jeyasingh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suja Jeyasingh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyasingh graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jeyasingh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suja Jeyasingh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suja Jeyasingh practice?
- Dr. Suja Jeyasingh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suja Jeyasingh practices Family Medicine near Owosso, MI.
See Owosso Primary Care Doctors.