Learn more about Dr. Suja Mathai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suja Mathai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suja Mathai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathai graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Mathai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suja J. Mathai practice?
Dr. Suja Mathai practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and General Practice near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Princeton Internists, Princeton Infectious Disease Doctors, and Princeton General Practitioners.