Learn more about Dr. Suja Mathai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suja Mathai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suja Mathai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Rheumatic Fever
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathai graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Mathai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suja John Mathai MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suja J. Mathai practice?
- Dr. Suja Mathai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suja Mathai practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Infectious Disease Doctors.