A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujal Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujal Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- St Jos Health Services of RI
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center Roscoe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujal G Desai DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sujal G. Desai practice?
- Dr. Sujal Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Sujal Desai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evergreen Park, IL.
See Evergreen Park Surgeons.