A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujal Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujal Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- St Jos Health Services of RI
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center Roscoe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujal G Desai DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sujal G. Desai practice?
- Dr. Sujal Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sujal Desai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evergreen Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL.
See Evergreen Park Orthopedic Surgeons.