A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujal Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujal Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- St Jos Health Services of RI
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center Roscoe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujal G Desai DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sujal G. Desai practice?
- Dr. Sujal Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Sujal Desai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evergreen Park, IL.
See Evergreen Park Surgeons.