Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sujal Mandavia
Dr. Sujal Mandavia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pleasanton, CA, with other offices in Glendale, CA and Ridgecrest, CA (and 3 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mandavia is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Saddleback Memorial Medical Center and Children's Hospital Los Angeles. He speaks English.
Dr. Sujal Mandavia has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Sujal Mandavia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasanton, CA.
Dr. Christopher Wallace
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pleasanton, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Robert Goh
Pleasanton, CA 0.01 mi18
Dr. Hares Najand
Pleasanton, CA 0.01 mi10