A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujal Mandavia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujal Mandavia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujal Mandavia, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandavia graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Mandavia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujal Mandavia MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sujal Mandavia practice?
- Dr. Sujal Mandavia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sujal Mandavia practices Emergency Medicine near Ridgecrest, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Ridgecrest Emergency Physicians.