A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujal Nanavati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nanavati
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nanavati Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujal Nanavati, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanavati graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Nanavati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujal M Nanavati MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sujal M. Nanavati practice?
- Dr. Sujal Nanavati has 1 office location.
Dr. Sujal Nanavati practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.