A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujal Nanavati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujal Nanavati, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanavati graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Nanavati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujal Mahendra Nanavati MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sujal M. Nanavati practice?
- Dr. Sujal Nanavati has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sujal Nanavati practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.