A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujana Kurri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujana Kurri is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurri
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujana Kurri, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurri graduated from Kurnool Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kurri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujana Reddy Kurri MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sujana R. Kurri practice?
- Dr. Sujana Kurri has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sujana Kurri practices Psychiatry near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Allentown Psychiatrists.