A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujana Kurri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujana Kurri, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurri graduated from Kurnool Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kurri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujana Reddy Kurri MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sujana R. Kurri practice?
- Dr. Sujana Kurri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sujana Kurri practices Psychiatry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists.