A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujana Kurri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujana Kurri is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurri
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Kurri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujana Kurri, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurri graduated from Kurnool Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kurri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujana Reddy Kurri MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sujana R. Kurri practice?
- Dr. Sujana Kurri has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sujana Kurri practices Psychiatry near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Allentown Psychiatrists.