Dr. Sujata Chava MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Luling, LA

March 6th, 2016
Doctor who cares
Dr Sue always made me feel comfortable and never rushed through appointment. She genuinely cared about my health concerns.

September 24th, 2014
Dr. Chava
Dr. Chava is very personable and professional. She is thorough and listens carefully to all symptoms. Her patient portal allows easy access to prescription refills and appointments.

April 8th, 2014
I'm not going back. I will be looking for another doctor..

June 5th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Chava for the last 4 years. She is prompt for her appointments and always follows up. Dr. Chava is very thorough and courteous during the visit and her staff is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Dr. Chava.

April 22nd, 2013
Professional with great staff
Dr. Chava is a fantastic doctor.Last year i had been having a horrible span of 4 months (slurred speech,problems walking, seeing holding onto things), doctor after doctor with an MRI, cat scan, 4 separate labs, all inconclusive. Another doctor dismissed this as something else and since my symptoms were lessening i believed him.I went to see Dr. Chava for the first time to get a refill on my sleep aid. I still had a mild slur and shifty walking.she asked me about it and i told her the whole ordeal.She was unconvinced it was viral encephalopathy, she sent me to a volley of other doctors and upon seeing the Neurologist she suggested I was diagnosed with MS (with the same MRI scan, it was very obvious).I don't know how long it would have been or how much irreparable damage would have been done had she not been so observant.She has been my doctor for almost a year.she is great at what she does, professional, and friendly.Her staff is excellent,I no longer feel anxious about going to the Dr. Her beside manner was a little cold when i first saw her, but it is just that she is professional until you have been a patient for a couple visits (as should be expected with so many people just looking for drugs). Since we have developed a rapport, i have felt very comfortable around her and her staff.

October 19th, 2012
staff and doctor both very courteous and spent ample time with me

June 27th, 2011
She is not a good doctor.

May 6th, 2010
KK, LULING,LA
I have been seeing Dr. Su Chava for about 3 yrs now. She is very thorough, courtious and always have taken care of any problems I may have. I always recommend her and several family members & friends see her also.

December 15th, 2009
Dr Sujata Chava is Excellent per patient Dr James Riley
I am a 62 year old Ob/Gyn physician. When my personal internist of 30 years retired 3 years ago, I considered long and hard before choosing a replacement. I accidentally sat next to Dr Sujata Chava, who I did not yet know, at a medical meeting. Over the course of the meeting, I became very impressed with her warmth, kindness, and knowledge. I chose her as my new internist, and have been seeing her ever since. Her office is a fairly long drive from my home, and there are many internists who are closer, but I would not even consider changing from Dr Chava. She now also sees my wife, my mother, my daughter, and my son-in-law. Choosing a physician to care for my beloved wife of 37 years is the highest compliment that I can think of.