A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujata Jere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujata Jere is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jere
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujata Jere, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jere graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Jere has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujata Hemant Jere MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sujata H. Jere practice?
- Dr. Sujata Jere has 1 office location.
Dr. Sujata Jere practices Family Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Primary Care Doctors.