A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujata Jere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujata Jere is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujata Jere, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jere graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Jere has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jere accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sujata H. Jere practice?
Dr. Sujata Jere practices Family Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Round Rock Family Physicians.