Learn more about Dr. Sujata Jere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujata Jere is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jere
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jere Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujata Jere, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jere graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Jere has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujata Hemant Jere MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sujata H. Jere practice?
- Dr. Sujata Jere has 1 office location.
Dr. Sujata Jere practices Family Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Primary Care Doctors.