Overall Review

3.8

November 10th, 2016
Rude and derogatory office staff
The most memorable part of the office visit for me was the rude, crass and derogatory way that I was treated by the front desk clerk Joanne. I felt extremely uncomfortable and unwelcome and was made to wait over 3 hours to see the doctor. The front desk staff sets the tone for the way a practice is run, they represent the facility. I would highly recommend to Dr. Kambhatla that if it is her goal to be well respected in the medical field that she needs to revamp her office staff. STAT.

September 1st, 2016
Wonderful
Dr kambahtla is a wonderful doctor. She's always so concerned about my well being. I've never felt more confident in a doctor. She's kind, understanding and compassionate. She's a 11 out of 10 in my opinion.

February 16th, 2016
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING, UNPROFESSIONAL,
HORRIBLE, UNEDUCATED, UNPROFESSIONAL, LACK OF CLEANLINESS, RUDE. DID I MENTION UNPROFESSIONAL. doctor is absolutely horrible, most unprofessional and uneducated doctor i have ever been to in my life. i strongly reccomend NOT going here. perscribed the wrong medicine. very untrustworthy. she just wants your money. 90% of patients are so old and so drugged up they continue to return to her not know how discusting this doctors intentions really are. waiting 2 hours for treatment and paperwork for her to tell me she didnt like my attitude and made me leave. opend door told me to get out. without treatment, paperwork, or any type of diagnosis. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE FACILITY. never have been so disrespected in my life. american doctors from now on!

January 11th, 2016
Great doctor she breaks it down to you to take care of yourself

April 9th, 2015
I would give the doctor 5 stars, but she is so busy it is sometimes difficult to get an appt when it is convenient