A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujata Karkare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujata Karkare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujata Karkare, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karkare graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Karkare has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mc Donough District Hospital
- Mc Donough District Hosp, MacOmb, Il
- McDonough District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujata Arun Karkare BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sujata A. Karkare practice?
- Dr. Sujata Karkare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sujata Karkare practices Internal Medicine near Macomb, IL.
See Macomb Internists.