Dr. Sujata Kulkarni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

November 1st, 2014
this is a very good doctor,I saw her few times and I feel I found the right person and right medication,I will recommend her 100%

March 7th, 2014
Don't go see her, waste of time. There are better Dr. out there
Hi there, I wrote a review back in 2006. She was my doctor in 2006 to 2007. Back in 2006 I wrote she was good doctor, that before I saw her for 1 year till 2007. Don't see he, she will put you on heavy meds like she did with me. I started on 500mg in 2006 then 1 year later I was 1500mg. I left her because I saw ad in Newsday for a doctor who use magnets treatment. I saw him, he was in shock with doses of 1500mg i was taking. I took his pretest on the computer and he said, I am not bipolor. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR THE Dr.Kulkarni. Be drug free since 2007 after stop seeing her. :)

September 2nd, 2011
She did not seem to care about or listen to what I had to say. Instead, she constantly interrupted me every time I tried to explain my lengthy mental health history. Then she tried to prescribe me medication before hearing all of the past medications I've taken (including one in the same family) and before giving me all of the options. She criticized my past treatment and criticized me instead of trying to be helpful or encouraging. Her bedside manner needs work, and she needs to actually listen to her patient and answer questions (especially before forcing medication upon her). I have been through this too many times and am past the point of a simple fix.

May 2nd, 2010