A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujata Pendyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujata Pendyala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujata Pendyala, DO, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pendyala graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Pendyala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujata Pendyala DO and MS is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sujata Pendyala practice?
- Dr. Sujata Pendyala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sujata Pendyala practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and Norwalk, CT.
See Wilton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.