Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sujata Poisson
Dr. Sujata Poisson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Federal Way, WA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Poisson is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center, St Francis Hospital and St Anthony Hospital. Dr. Poisson has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sujata Poisson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Sujata Poisson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.
Dr. Elias Benitez Jr
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Federal Way, WA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Suleman Aziz
Federal Way, WA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Iliana Micali
Federal Way, WA 0.04 mi30