Internist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Prasad always listens and then answers all my questions. I recently had major back surgery and she ordered every test and set up appointments with different doctors to make sure that I was safe and able to have a 360 back surgery since I am 76 yrs.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did not have an appointment but got in immediately. Dr Prasad was genuine and listened. She addressed the issues I was concerned about and rescheduled a follow up. She answered all my question and I felt confident when I left her office.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent office visit. As usual, Dr Prasad was most kind

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been very pleased with the care at this office. And I didn't feel rushed. Dr. Sujata Prasad and her staff gave attention to my concerns.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr S Prasad is a warm, caring doctor who always listens and addresses my needs.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always pleased with Dr S Prasad's friendly manner and interest in me. She always addresses my needs.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent patient care and treatment!!!

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sujata Prasad is nothing short of awesome. She always listens, answers any questions I have and makes me feel like I am the only patient she has. I have and will continue to refer friends to her. She never disappoints!

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

five stars says it all....

Sep 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sujata Prasad has always been patient and kind to me over the decade or so she's been my doctor. I've received excellent care evidenced by the fact my health has improved since choosing her as my doctor.

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Flu shot made me sick

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am new to Oklahoma and Dr. Sujata Prasad was recommended by a friend. She addressed the needs of my multiple diagnoses thoroughly with knowledge, clarity and compassion. I felt reassured and comfortable and would highly recommend her quality care.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It had been some time since I had seen Dr. Prasad for whatever reason, she always had me see her PA. On this visit however, Dr. Prasad was like the Dr. Prasad I seen many years ago with her cordial bedside manner. I appreciated this wellness check-up!

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I haven't been going to Dr. S. Prasad very long but I really like the professionalism she and her staff show. I also like the fact that she is very informative and doesn't try to rush your visit.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend Sujata Prasad. She is caring and professional.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor really listened to my concerns. Ver thorough with her questions and treats with a long term view.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is very through and takes time to listen. Does not rush you out. Very nice.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visits with Dr. Sujata Prasad is always a pleasant experience. She answers all my concerns or refers me to some one who will answer them.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. is very good and caring to her patients, has a great bedside manner

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. S. Prasad is always ready to listen and interested. She takes care of your immediate problems and refers you to other specialist when necessary. She is a warm and caring physician.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is the doctor we all hope for. She cares....better than Marcus Welby on TV:) And she is serious about your health.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Prasad is very easy to talk to. She listens, is pleasant, and explains the reasoning for medical treatment and the intended result. Very nice doctor.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sujata Prasad is so kind and caring. She is extremely easy to talk to and addresses all your concerns and gives you as much of her time as you need. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an internist.

May 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found her very east to communicate with. She's very smart and she addressed my concerns.

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I greatly appreciate Dr. Sujata Prasad & her kindness to listen & find a way for me to get help with my disease... She is very important in my life & know that I can count on her.

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Considerate and helpful to my needs. Thanks

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone in the office is always pleasant. Dr S Prassad always makes you feel at ease and can ask any questions that you have. Good experience

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

this was my first time meeting this dr. i basicly went there for interveiw she said she well examine me on my next appt. i was shock but i always give everyone a 2nd chance we see wwhat will happen in a month.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Prasad was very respectfull of my wife and I at our visit with her. She does not hurry us through our Appt. time and listened to what we had to say.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Another good appointment. All my questions are answered each time. We appreciate you!

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always pleased with Dr. Sujata Prasad. She is always prepared and caring.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Prasad and the staff has been extremely helpful, friendly, professional, and thorough in handling my needs!!

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always appreciate a Dr who is willing to be straightforward and address lifestyle (diet and exercise, etc) issues instead of just handing out medication. Dr Prasad takes the time to treat the whole patient, not just a disease or specific symptom.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Prasad was professional, kind, and friendly. I felt very comfortable with her.

Mar 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Receptionist asked for co payment before I could even sign in.

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good overall. Very nice!!!

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Prasad always takes time to address my issues. She takes my questions seriously, and if she doesn't know the answers off the top of her head, she will contact me later.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor was courteous, knowledgeable , and kind. I would certainly recommend her to others.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding first visit

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

For a doctors appointment, it was a very pleasant experience.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

an excellent family doctor I would recommend for anyone

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She and her office staff are so friendly and she really takes time to listen and follows up

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent, very attentive, listens, provides very good explanation and reason for her approach to resolution!

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was pleased with my visit

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

?Sujata 2 xray my back,hve spinal stenosis4going on 10yrs the pain lower bk is worse. She sad she didn't think my insurance would pay for it.And referred me to phys therapy. I do not believe that will help until we find out the damage.not like it not done

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Prasad is a caring doctor and very good!

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend Dr. Pravda to anyone. She listens, and she helps.