A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujata Purohit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujata Purohit is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purohit
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Purohit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujata Purohit, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Purohit graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Purohit has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Allegiance Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujata Surendar Purohit MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sujata S. Purohit practice?
- Dr. Sujata Purohit has 1 office location.
Dr. Sujata Purohit practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.