Best Pediatrician I ever met!!! show details Best Pediatrician I ever met!!!
by Jessica W. on Jul 27th, 2015

Dr.Qasba has been my childrens Pediatrician for the past 10 yrs, She was the maternity ward Physician the night my daughter was born and I loved her bedside manner so much I took her card at the hospital and continued care with her ever since. She speaks to you like a person and makes sure you understand whats going on with your child. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a pediatrician!

by Patty Dieterich grandmother or Courtney and Hailey on Feb 12th, 2015

My grandchildren went Dr. Qasba many years ago. She picked up on issues that my 20 year-old granddaughter had medically that were not picked up by another pediatrician. I highly recommend her for any of your children. She is a very caring and compassionate doctor.

by Shawn on Jan 26th, 2015

She is so nice (despite her accent) she tries to make you comfortable which is great!

Sep 8th, 2012

I love Dr. Qasba. She is caring and remembers all my children's medical histories without even looking at their files. I highly recommend her.

would not recommend show details would not recommend
Jun 7th, 2012

I had to change doctor after only 2 visits. Office staff were not friendly and seemed very novice. Left messages for prescription refill and never heard back. Lack of courtesy, understanding, and timeliness are main reasons I left.

Sep 2nd, 2011

the best pediatriciann ever, I'llhappily wait over an hour to see her.

Dec 16th, 2008

Dr Qasba has treated all my children for the past 18 years. We trust no one else.