Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sujata Reddy
Dr. Sujata Reddy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glasgow, KY, with other offices in Glasgow, KY and Glasgow, KY (and 1 other location). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with T J Samson Community Hospital. Dr. Reddy has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sujata Reddy has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sujata Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glasgow, KY.
Dr. Lawrence Rajan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Glasgow, KY 0.01 mi31
Dr. Sudheer Nambiar
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Glasgow, KY 0.01 mi15
Dr. Ashley Norris
Glasgow, KY 0.01 mi9