A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujatha Gunnala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujatha Gunnala, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujatha Gunnala, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunnala graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gunnala has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujatha Gunnala MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sujatha Gunnala practice?
- Dr. Sujatha Gunnala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sujatha Gunnala practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.